Officials continue to investigate Talladega blaze | News
TALLADEGA, AL (WBRC)- The state fire marshal and the Talladega Fire Department are teaming up to investigate a fire that destroyed several buildings Sunday morning.
The March 25 blaze destroyed a house, a welding shop and two storage buildings. It also destroyed furniture, cars and welding equipment inside the buildings.
Investigators have not yet said what caused the fire.
Copyright 2012 WBRC. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- FBI searches for suspect in St. Clair County bank robbery
- I-20 lanes reopen after tractor trailer fire in St. Clair County
- Vestavia Hills attorney arrested on theft charges after returning to U.S.
- Scholarship honors memory of St. Clair Co. teen killed in car wreck
- Lanes reopened after 18-wheeler turns over on I-20