Semi-truck runs into Talladega home | News
TALLADEGA COUNTY, AL (WBRC)- No one was injured after 18-wheeler ran into a home on Ashland Highway near Houston Elementary earlier tonight.
Talladega Mayor Larry Barton said that it appears the truck driver had a medical issue and lost control of the truck.
Copyright 2012 WBRC. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- FBI searches for suspect in St. Clair County bank robbery
- I-20 lanes reopen after tractor trailer fire in St. Clair County
- Vestavia Hills attorney arrested on theft charges after returning to U.S.
- Scholarship honors memory of St. Clair Co. teen killed in car wreck
- Lanes reopened after 18-wheeler turns over on I-20