Accident shuts down I-20 westbound near Lincoln exit | News
LINCOLN, AL (WBRC)- The westbound lanes of I-20 are still shut down near the Lincoln exit (168) after an 18-wheeler collided with a passenger vehicle earlier this afternoon.
Clean up continues at the scene of the accident and state troopers are diverting traffic to Highway 78 to avoid the traffic snarls affecting both west- and eastbound lanes.
There are no fatalities reported but a LifeSaver helicopter was on scene earlier.
Stay tuned to MyFoxAl.com for more details as this story develops.
Copyright 2012 WBRC. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- FBI searches for suspect in St. Clair County bank robbery
- I-20 lanes reopen after tractor trailer fire in St. Clair County
- Vestavia Hills attorney arrested on theft charges after returning to U.S.
- Scholarship honors memory of St. Clair Co. teen killed in car wreck
- Lanes reopened after 18-wheeler turns over on I-20