Talladega man charged in Oxford murder | News
A Talladega man accused of killing a man in Oxford is in jail on a $1 million bond.
Cameron White was arrested yesterday and charged with murder and attempted murder. Police believe White is the one who shot and killed Barry Wright Saturday night.
Wright died from multiple gunshot wounds.
Copyright 2012 WBRC. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- I-20 lanes reopen after tractor trailer fire in St. Clair County
- Vestavia Hills attorney arrested on theft charges after returning to U.S.
- Scholarship honors memory of St. Clair Co. teen killed in car wreck
- Lanes reopened after 18-wheeler turns over on I-20
- Pell City, Riverside consider Sunday alcohol sales