Absolutely Alabama - Blue Creek Lodge | News
TALLADEGA, AL (WBRC)- She was a small town girl whose ancestors had walked into Alabama and settled in the area where she grew up. He was a Master Gunnery Sergeant from Munford whose career had carried him to war zones around the world and eventually back home to Talladega County. Together they have carved out their own little slice of heaven which they call Blue Creek Lodge Bed and Breakfast. Fred Hunter calls it Absolutely Alabama.
[SLIDESHOW: Blue Creek Lodge in Chandler Springs]
For more information on Blue Creek Lodge Bed and Breakfast the telephone number is (256) 362-3760. You can visit the lodge online by logging on to www.vrbo.com/69096. Their address is 1829 County Road 209, Talladega, AL 35160.
Blue Creek Lodge will be featured in Absolutely Alabama tonight at 6 p.m.
Copyright 2012 WBRC. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- I-20 lanes reopen after tractor trailer fire in St. Clair County
- Vestavia Hills attorney arrested on theft charges after returning to U.S.
- Scholarship honors memory of St. Clair Co. teen killed in car wreck
- Lanes reopened after 18-wheeler turns over on I-20
- Pell City, Riverside consider Sunday alcohol sales